[vtkusers] Compile Bug in VTK 5.6

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Wed Jul 28 14:24:18 EDT 2010

Actually Sean and I have been submitting some actual clang bugs to the
clang developers over the last few days which they have fixed in
record time. These clang bugs were holding up Sean's compiles. Now
that those clang bugs are fixed the compiles should get much farther.
I have been able to compile VTK with clang SVN HEAD as of today using
shared libs and testing but NOT any type of wrapping. I should be
submitting an experimental dashboard under the name "BlueQuartz" in a
bit. I'll let Sean take over the rest of the testing duties after he
gets his clang updated.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net