[vtkusers] Compile Bug in VTK 5.6

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 14:18:04 EDT 2010

Sean McBride has an experimental clang dashboard that runs every
night, but more would be better.  His dashboard is hung up on those
USE_N_WAY_ARRAY clang errors so it doesn't provide info about anything
else.  Other clang dashboards with different configurations would help
to provide a lot more info.

  David