[vtkusers] VTK 5.6 on OS X 10.6 with Python and X11

Frava fravadona at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 05:17:11 EDT 2010

Hi David,

The performances of XQuartz and Apple's X11 were very different on OS X 10.5
but I didn't noticed the same "gap" on OS X 10.6.
For my problem with the Logitech mouses I tried XQuartz 2.5.0 (there is a
2.5.2 release now ^^) and it didn't change the bugged behavior. It's very
likely a driver issue.

Thanks a lot,
Rafael.