[vtkusers] colour vtkpolydata

Ali Habib ali.mahmoud.habib at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 16:19:41 EDT 2010

Hi All,

I use vtkContourFilter , to extract iso surface from vtkimagedata

            vtkContourFilter skinExtractor = new vtkContourFilter();
            skinExtractor.SetInputConnection(VIT.GetOutputPort());
            skinExtractor.SetValue(0, isovalue);
            skinExtractor.ComputeGradientsOn();
            skinExtractor.Update();

I want to colour this output vtkpolydata

I am trying using

SourceActor.GetProperty().SetColor(1, 0, 0);

where SourceActor is the actor I use

but no color appear, I don't know why

any suggestion please and how to display ttthis vtkpolydata with the colour
I specify

Best regards