[vtkusers] 3d reconstruction

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Fri Jul 23 20:33:53 EDT 2010

Celeste,

If everything is applied correctly, then there should be very little
difference between any of these transforms and the initial 2 to 1 transform.
 I would recommend saving out the images before transformation, after the
initial transformation and after the final ICP transformation.  You can view
these in Paraview (www.paraview.org) and figure out what is going on.

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.