[vtkusers] Where is the VTK_USE_RPATH option in ccmake?

Dave Partyka dave.partyka at kitware.com
Fri Jul 23 09:23:57 EDT 2010

I removed it. Please let me know if you experience any problems.

The intent is as mentioned in the commit message. A build tree will have
RPATH information embedded in it which should be fine for most developers. A
'make install' will strip RPATH as the files are copied into the install
tree. This is what 'most' distro/package managers would expect. If you do a
'make install' into a non standard location, you will have to set the
appropriate library paths.