[vtkusers] Where is the VTK_USE_RPATH option in ccmake?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Jul 23 05:41:37 EDT 2010

Hey Scott,

Looks like as of Tuesday it isn't necessary any more...

commit cb2e5e46c7c6a7308aa637c9f33fa78e1a8184bf
Author: David Partyka <dave.partyka at kitware.com>
Date:   Tue Jul 20 17:23:24 2010 -0400

    ENH: Purge VTK of VTK_USE_RPATH

    Fixes to ParaView should allow VTK to no longer need to manage it's
    own legacy RPATH option. By default it should always build with RPATH
    information embeded in it's binaries. When performing a make install
    or running CPACK, the RPATH information will be stripped out automatically.

I'll have to see how this works out for my stuff after I get back from vacation,
-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group