[vtkusers] Scientific Visualization with Web3D Workshop

Utkarsh Ayachit utkarsh.ayachit at kitware.com
Wed Jul 21 09:29:06 EDT 2010

Folks,

If you are going to be in the LA area this weekend, for SIGGRAPH 2010
possibly, you may want to check out the Web3D 2010 Conference that's
co-located with SIGGRAPH (July 24-25). I will be presenting a talk at the
Scientific Visualization with Web3D workshop on Saturday. The workshop
aims at highlighting recent technological advances in using Web3D and
other web technologies for end user visualization of simulation
results. My talk will be focusing on the ParaView's Web Visualization
platform that, as some of you may already know, Kitware is actively
developing.

Details about the workshops are at:
http://web3d.org/conferences/web3d2010/workshops

Additional information about the conference can be found at:
http://web3d.org/conferences/web3d2010/

Utkarsh