[vtkusers] adding noise to vtkImageData

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Tue Jul 20 15:12:00 EDT 2010

Correct. That is for ITK.

However, there have been classes developed for bridging ITK-VTK.
You can download InsightApplications from
http://itk.org/ITK/resources/software.html
and under directory InsightApplications/Auxiliary/vtk
you can find plenty of examples how to do that.

Another option could be re-mastering the code by Gaetan Lehmann.

Regards,
Alex