[vtkusers] VTK static library problem

naresh naresh at winner.co.in
Thu Jul 15 05:56:26 EDT 2010

Hi

I have one dll  that all coding that is using vtk internally and i am using
vtk as static library. But when i build library and try to run application
is crash in vtkPixelBufferObject.cxx in CreatBuffer function.  I tried to
debug and found out
vtkgl::GenBuffers is NULL so it crash out. I also tried to go more further
and check the debug of  vtkPixelBufferObject::LoadRequiredExtensions
function which loads extension vtkgl::GenBuffers but when this function ends
vtkgl::GenBuffer goes NULL. I donot know why ?

Anyone can tell me what i am doing wrong ?

Is there any issue of over multithread code generation from compiler ?  I
had checked both MDd flag. Which matches both same.

Alex