[vtkusers] Examples organization for multiple languages

Anders Wallin anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 04:34:01 EST 2010

In addition to code I think it would be helpful to show rendered
scenes as well as a graph of the rendering pipeline.

Is there an example which shows how to render a pipeline?

Adding screenshots and pipeline-graph-images to the wiki manually
would be quite laborious. Could it be automated somehow so that each
example contains three files:
example.py (code)
example.png (render screenshot)
example-pipeline.png (pipeline graph)
which is then compiled in to a wiki-page or a pdf-manual or something.

this kind of "VTK-by-example" documentation would be great I think!

AW