[vtkusers] Examples organization for multiple languages

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:56:35 EST 2010

Anders has been translating some of the c++ examples on the wiki into
Python (thanks!!).

I originally organized the examples to have a separate Python section
mainly because I am not really a Python programmer so I only had a
couple of things in the category. If the Python section is headed
towards growing as large as the c++ section, the question has come up
should we have the examples integrated under one table of contents
regardless of language, e.g.

Geometric Objects
-------------
Line (c++)
Line (Python)
Sphere (c++)
Sphere (Python)

Or should the separate Python section remain, e.g.

C++
--------
Geometric Objects
--------------------