[vtkusers] connecting points in from vtkPoints

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Fri Jan 29 05:30:08 EST 2010

Hello,I have a scatter data, (xyz file), where x and y are long, and lat resp andz is depth. I need to extract a zero contour from this xyz data. I use vtkContourFilter to extract the points for zero contour.I get the points what i require correctly.. But if i connect them serially,it shows that points are connected in a zigzag form. I get points directly from contuorfilter. i.e.vtkPoints *pts = contFilter>GetOutput()>GetPoints();What and how do i do, so that when i connect the points, i get a decentconnected line, instead of zig zag ..?Thanks RegardsDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!