[vtkusers] Picking and Annotation

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Jan 27 09:01:09 EST 2010

Hello,I want to implement picking. With the help of an example, annotatePick.tcl, i'm able pick a cell, but annotation is not possible..I am displaying a triangular mesh. And when the user clicks on any of the cell of the mesh, i need that particular cell to be filled with black. Only that particular cell has to be annotated as a filled black color. Is it possible..?? After picking i'm getting cellid, of the cell which is selected. How can i do the annotation..??Thanks in advanceRegardsDear vtkusers ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!