[vtkusers] Set plane normal/center of vtkImplicitPlaneWidget manually

superzz jxdw_zlf at yahoo.com.cn
Wed Jan 27 01:02:52 EST 2010

Sorry, I meant vtkImplicitPlaneWidget. But misspelt it to
vtkImagePlaneWidget.

Neither SetNormal nor SetOrigin work for vtkImplicitPlaneWidget. No matter
what values I pass to SetNormal and SetOrigin. Its origin is always (0,0,0)
and normal is (0,0,1). But NormalToX/Y/ZAxisOn work. Is it a bug?

Thanks

superZZ