[vtkusers] Produce an MPEG file from a stack of JPEG image

Fireman Fireman vtkusersneedhelp at yahoo.fr
Tue Jan 26 08:19:28 EST 2010

Hello,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I'm using XP as operating system and C++/Qt   for development.

I want to produce an MPEG file that can be read by a video player like Windows Media Player.

I want to use a stack of JPEG  images as input and having as output a MPEG file

Stack of JPEG  images  --------------- >  X ---------------------> MPEG file as output.

I want to avoid the use of an external program because I want to integrate the process of transformation in my project.

Thank you in advance