[vtkusers] Vector arrows form a solid patch. How to rectify??

Karthik Krishnan karthik.krishnan at kitware.com
Mon Jan 25 06:38:12 EST 2010

You'll have to write your own actor wrapping around your existing code
and overriding RenderOpaqueGeometry. Its not hard. See several actors
in VTK/Rendering that scale their font size based on the size of the
viewport etc. You may have to do something similar scaling your glyphs
based on the parallel scale / view angle.