[vtkusers] Vector arrows form a solid patch. How to rectify??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Sat Jan 23 12:49:32 EST 2010

hello,When i display a vector plot using vtk, it is shown very small like a dot. And when i zoom into it, it gets more visible and big. But, i want it in such a way, that when i display it, at the initial stage itself, the vectors must be big enough that can be seen. And when we zoom into it, then the arrow size must proportionately become small. I Used setscalefactor for glyph object and got the arrow size increased.But where the data is very dense, there a solid patch is formed due to which i cannot make out whats the length of the arrow. So as we zoom in, the arrow size must be reduced so that at the denser location, i can differentiate among two vectors. How can i do this..??Thanks in advanceRegards RakeshGet Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!