[vtkusers] Re versing Color

KS Jothybasu jothybasu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 11:53:00 EST 2010

Have a look David, let me know if I need to change any style to comply with
the wiki.

Another thing you can add these points in how to contribute ,otherwise
python users may struggle adding examples.

1) Create a login/user for the wiki (maybe you have already done this?)
*you may insert "click Learning VTK then Examples"*
2) Click [edit] in the section you want to add something to
3) Create a new page and a link to the new page by adding:
* [[VTK/Examples/NewPageName | What you want to display as the link]]
4) when you save these changes, there will now be a red link. When you click
this link, it immediately brings you to the "edit" page of the new page
5) add the content and save it
6) the link automatically turns blue (so it now goes to the "page" page
instead of the "edit" page)

Thanks

Jothy

On Fri, Jan 22, 2010 at 4:43 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>