[vtkusers] Fwd: problems with GetCellNeighbors

David Doria daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 07:50:52 EST 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 3:06 AM, Bill Chivas <noo134 at googlemail.com> wrote:

>  *GetCellNeighbors*   (  vtkIdType  *cellId*,    vtkIdList *  *ptIds*,
> vtkIdList *  *cellIds*   )
>
> 1) cellid is the cell i want its neighbors. As "cell" is a e.g. tetrahedron
> cell or one of its faces?
> 2) ptids are cell's points or one of its faces' points?
> 3) cellids are cells (e.g. neighboring tetrahedra) or faces (neighboring
> faces)?
>
> I'm a little confused!
>

> 2010/1/20 Dominik Szczerba <domi at vision.ee.ethz.ch>

Bill C,

I am confused. You seem to have posted several off-list posts? Did you
figure this out? If so, please write what you found in the 1), 2), 3) type
manner that you did before and a little short paragraph explaining what to
expect and I'll add it to the documentation.

It is sad to see people struggling with problems like this :(

Thanks,

David