[vtkusers] Fwd: problems with GetCellNeighbors

Bill Chivas noo134 at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 21 03:06:04 EST 2010

 *GetCellNeighbors*   (  vtkIdType  *cellId*,    vtkIdList *  *ptIds*,
vtkIdList *  *cellIds*   )

1) cellid is the cell i want its neighbors. As "cell" is a e.g. tetrahedron
cell or one of its faces?
2) ptids are cell's points or one of its faces' points?
3) cellids are cells (e.g. neighboring tetrahedra) or faces (neighboring
faces)?

I'm a little confused!