[vtkusers] Missing classes in python

David Gobbi david.gobbi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 10:50:02 EST 2010

In the Python wrappers, the smart pointer functionality is automatic.
So if you do ">>> a = vtkActor()", then "a" behaves just like a smart
pointer.  That is the advantage of using languages like Python or Java
that have automatic garbage collection.

The vtkPolyDataSilhouette class _is_ wrapped, I can get it by typing
"filter = vtk.vtkPolyDataSilhouette()".  This is a new class, so maybe
you are not using a recent CVS checkout of VTK?

    David