[vtkusers] visualizing medical data using vtk

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 01:03:00 EST 2010

There is no conversion tools between Java and C++ and/or TCL . Though TCL is
a scripting language it can easily be coded and  run through the tcl
interpreter without compiling . I would assume its not tedious at all to
convert from C++ to Java simply because all you are doing is to follow the
pipeline . Try some IDE if you are absolutely new to Java itself that what
it feels like to me .. Eclipse , Netbeans are free tools .YOu can easily add
the VTK jars to the project and then the IDE can help you with the right
imports and functions ..