[vtkusers] visualizing medical data using vtk

nikhil singhania niksinghania at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 00:30:22 EST 2010

hi ,
Thanx again! Lst time 3 of students including me worked on context based
viusalization of MRI data through VTK.
It was our semester project but we can not more than creating an interface
and interacting with data by creating a box widget.
   But in this semester we are extending the same by integrating it with
either c++ or Java. I have trying this 4m the last few days but though i
wish to do it in c++ but i could not and java was pretty easier to integrate
with.
I have a question to ask since i don't know much of Java, i can convert the
tcl script of VTK to c++ easily but the same code in java involving classes
would be bit tidious. Is there easier way in all this. Or some kind of
software for conversion.
  Any kind of help would be welcome.
  Please reply soon.

--