[vtkusers] Infovis: Parallel coordinates view/rep/interact example?

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Feb 19 14:39:18 EST 2010

Hey folks,

A new application just came up for me that needs parallel coordinates and the ability to select certain points there and link this to selections and actions in other views.

I was just looking at the repository and it looks like these classes for the view/rep/interactor have really been coming along! Is there anyone who has been working on the development that could pass along an example of how to put it all together (even if it's not a very polished) so I could get started testing it a little more quickly?

(Sorry if I missed an obvious example that's already in the repository or wiki.)

Thanks a lot,
-Eric