[vtkusers] Visual Studio 2008 and render windows not showing up.

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Mon Feb 15 11:26:05 EST 2010

 Well, I'm also running my project using Visual Studio 2008, and it works very well for me.. But mine is express edition.. Are you using the same..? What's your machine configuration..?? What cmake options did you opt..?? Original message From:John Drescher< drescherjm at gmail.com >Date: 15 Feb 10 19:48:35Subject:[vtkusers] Visual Studio 2008 and render windows not showing up.To: VTK I know this is vague at best however this is the second time this hashappened. I am running Visual Studio 2008 now (used 2005 for 2 yearswith vtk never seen that with 2005). Anyways there seems to be somecombination of cmake options that cause vtk to not display renderwindows but also do not return any error or warning message. I hadthis happen at home and now at work the same effect. Any vtkapplication that pops up a render window the window is not displayedand the application exits the render window loop instantly withouterror messages or anything. At home I thought I broke my applicationbut then
  I tried some of the vtk examples and they all had the sameresult. John M. DrescherPowered by www.kitware.comVisit other Kitware opensource projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.htmlPlease keep messages ontopic and check the VTK FAQ at: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTKFAQFollow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:http://www.vtk.org/mailman/listinfo/vtkusers