[vtkusers] Visual Studio 2008 and render windows not showing up.

John Drescher drescherjm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 09:18:35 EST 2010

I know this is vague at best however this is the second time this has
happened. I am running Visual Studio 2008 now (used 2005 for 2 years
with vtk never seen that with 2005). Anyways there seems to be some
combination of cmake options that cause vtk to not display render
windows but also do not return any error or warning message. I had
this happen at home and now at work the same effect. Any vtk
application that pops up a render window the window is not displayed
and the application exits the render window loop instantly without
error messages or anything. At home I thought I broke my application
but then I tried some of the vtk examples and they all had the same
result.

--
John M. Drescher