[vtkusers] how to update pipeline after changing isovalue in vtkMarchingCubes.

David Feng dfeng at cs.unc.edu
Fri Feb 12 09:49:57 EST 2010

The normal VTK way of doing this is to instantiate a single pipeline
and modify only the existing objects (meaning that you shouldn't
create a new vtkMarchingCubes object).  So when you want to change the
isovalue, just call:

marchingCubes->SetIsovalue(...);
marchingCubes->Update();
renderWindow->Render();

The update should propagate down the pipeline and update everything
that needs to get updated.

David

http://www.cs.unc.edu/~dfeng