[vtkusers] vtk to matlab

Dominik Szczerba dominik at itis.ethz.ch
Fri Feb 12 08:07:11 EST 2010

The easiest (and least efficient) would be probably writing your vtk
datasets as legacy ASCII files that you can later relatively easily
parse into Matlab. Ultimate way would be to save the datasets as hdf5
files (not sure what the status in base VTK is) that could be directly
read into Matlab.

Dominik