[vtkusers] python vtkSelection problem

Jeff Baumes jeff.baumes at kitware.com
Tue Feb 2 08:43:02 EST 2010

This needs a wrapper-friendly API. In C++ you would do

vtkProp* p = vtkProp::SafeDownCast(node->GetProperties()->Get(vtkSelectionNode::PROP()));

It would be nice to be able to do the following

vtkProp* p = node->GetProp();

which would be accessible from wrapped languages.

I've added GetProp, SetProp to vtkSelectionNode in CVS head.

Patch title (first comment line): ENH: Adding Get/SetProp to vtkSelectionNode.
Autocommit
  cvs commit -F .msg 'Filtering/vtkSelectionNode.cxx'
'Filtering/vtkSelectionNode.h'
Committer: Jeffrey Baumes <jeff.baumes at kitware.com>
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Filtering/vtkSelectionNode.cxx,v  <--
Filtering/vtkSelectionNode.cxx
/cvsroot/VTK/VTK/Filtering/vtkSelectionNode.h,v  <--
Filtering/vtkSelectionNode.h
Committed successfully to CVS

Jeff