[vtkusers] Include files

Aashish Chaudhary aashish.chaudhary at kitware.com
Sun Aug 29 23:52:41 EDT 2010

Gib,

You can generate CodeBlocks project file and then use that project
file in the QTCreator.

This is the procedure I follow:

1. ccmake -G "CodeBlocks - Unix Makefiles PATH_TO_CmakeLists.txt
2. Enter all the required paths, libs, flags.
3. Open QTCreator. Open CMakeLists.txt.
4. Point the build directory to the dir when you ran (1)
5. Hit finish

you  still have to write your own CMakelists.txt which is quite simple
if you are using QT and VTK (you can look at the QT VTK examples).

hope this helps.

thanks,