[vtkusers] Include files

Gib Bogle g.bogle at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Aug 29 21:19:07 EDT 2010

This is a question or a suggestion.  VTK include files are scattered across the
directory tree.  Is there a simple way to gather them all together in the same
directory?  I'm building a Qt app (with Qt Creator and MinGW on Windows), and I
resorted to manually copying all the "missing" VTK include files to one place so
the compiler tools could locate them.  This seems a bit clumsy.  If I'm not just
displaying my ignorance, perhaps an include directory containing copies of all
the include files would be a useful addition to the VTK distribution.