[vtkusers] vtkXMLPUnstructuredGridWriter() howto?

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Fri Aug 27 07:39:58 EDT 2010

Actually, this make sense (in some way). ;-)

The pxxx file is the master file and the 0.xx is the only block where
the data come from. So the parallel writer is not there to split the
data but to write them in parallel when your data are already
partitioned. And when used with mpi, you can use a filter that split
and distribute your data among the processes so when they are written
with this writer, you get a whole set of files.

Seb