[vtkusers] vtkFixedPointRayCastImage question

Andreas mail-andi at web.de
Thu Aug 26 06:11:23 EDT 2010

Thanks for reply. I think the WindowToImage Filter will not work for me
because the output is an 24bit rgb image.The values are 8bit graysscale and
are not the original values anymore. I think there must be a way to get the
result image from a MIP which contains the input values in HU. Maybe there
is a mistake in the transferfunctions or when I convert because the input
datatype is short, the output datatype of vtkFixedPointRayCastImage is
unsigned short and the result image again has short type in cause of the
negative values. Is there an example which shoes the usage of
vtkFixedPointRayCastImage?