[vtkusers] Combining 2D circular planes into 3 D toroid

Sebastien Jourdain sebastien.jourdain at kitware.com
Mon Aug 23 23:08:39 EDT 2010

If I understand correctly you are trying to build an unstructured grid
based on a set of plane that are linked together.
Then you should try to build some 3D cells such as tetrahedron or
something more suitable for you depending on what information you have
from the nextnode.txt file.

You can look at http://www.vtk.org/VTK/img/file-formats.pdf and see
how the file are defined.

Seb