[vtkusers] multiple vtkXYChart in the same vtkRenderWindow

nclemeur nclemeur at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 03:47:13 EDT 2010

Hello,

I am beginning with vtk and I am looking at the vtkXYChart class. I am
trying to have more than on chart in a single window. I can't really figured
out how to go about this. I have tried creating multiple vtkContextView and
using the same renderer/renderWindowInteractor for all the views and setting
multiple viewport on the renderer but it keeps opening a new window for each
vtkContextView... I am pretty sure I am not really using the good path
here... Any idea on how to achieve that?

Cheers

Nicolas