[vtkusers] Adopt an example

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 15:53:45 EDT 2010

I looked at the Actor2D . It was not exactly broken . The points were just
too close to each other and cramped up on the left bottom corner . I guess
in 2D view the window acts like a canvas of pixels hence the regular camera
events don't work . I changed the values and increased the point width so
that it is easily noticeable . Please verify it and move it out of broken if
it is alright

On Sun, Aug 8, 2010 at 4:28 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>