[vtkusers] How to delete set of points..?

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Wed Aug 18 10:25:59 EDT 2010

Hi,I am really very sorry.. I missed that part.. :) i thought that it would be statement to write into the file. So i ignored that part..Its working fine.. Thanks a lot.RegardsRakesh Patil Original message From:"David Doria"< daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com >Date: 18 Aug 10 19:40:10Subject: Re: Re: Re: [vtkusers] How to delete set of points..?To: Rakesh Patil Cc: VTK Mailing List On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 10:06 AM, Rakesh Patilwrote: Hello sir,As you said, i have used rubber band pick style to select multiple points.I tried the example given by you.. But it gives me selected data..Now actually scenario is that suppose there is a set of points, And i select half part of this and delete. So after deleting the half part, the graphics window must show the other remaining half only.. But here extractSelection>GetOutput() contains the selected data. This i already have. Any other work around?Time being i have usedhttp://vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/Cxx/PolyData/DeletePoint and this logic takes
  lot of time.ThanksDid you see this part at the bottom? //get points that are NOT in the selectionselectionNode>GetProperties()>Set(vtkSelectionNode::INVERSE(), 1); //invert the selectionextractSelection>Update();std::cout GetNumberOfPoints()