[vtkusers] Emulating Matlab imagesc() function in VTK

Nicholas Kinar n.kinar at usask.ca
Sat Aug 14 15:08:28 EDT 2010

> Hi Nicholas,
>
> At a first glance, it appears that you could try doing the following
> changes:
>
>  import->SetImportVoidPointer(pm);
>  import->SetWholeExtent(0,Nxp-1,0,Nyp-1,0,0);
>  import->SetDataExtent(0,Nxp-1,0,Nyp-1,0,0);
>
> Also, your lookupTable does not appear to be connected to the imageActor.
>

> Prathamesh

Hello Prathamesh,

Once again, thank you very much for your response!  I tried changing the
code:

  import->SetImportVoidPointer(pm);
  import->SetWholeExtent(0,Nxp-1,0,Nyp-1,0,0);
  import->SetDataExtent(0,Nxp-1,0,Nyp-1,0,0)

However, the image is still not displayed properly.  However, as you
suggest, the lookupTable is not connected to the imageActor, and this
might be the reason why things are not working properly.

How would I connect the lookupTable to the imageActor?

Nicholas