[vtkusers] VTK Java/C Wrapping/Coding Problem

Liam Kurmos quantum.leaf at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 12 09:18:04 EDT 2010

Hi Ambar,

It sounds like an interesting problem, i'd like to know how you get on.
I haven't used JNI for a long time and can't remember the details to
well but i imagine that one you know how the vtk classes are wrapped
it should be too hard to get them pointed to the wrapped c++ object
into your native c++ code. Have you looked at the wrapper code?

Liam