[vtkusers] VTK Java/C Wrapping/Coding Problem

Ambar C ambarc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 18:12:49 EDT 2010

Hello VTK users,

I currently have a project that's in both Java and C++, and part of
the project involves a wrapper using the Java Native Interface (JNI)
where I use functionality from my C++ libraries in the Java code.

Now the problem that I face is, both my Java and C++ codes use VTK
objects - and when I pass down, say a vtkPolyDataAlgorithm object
created in Java through to the C++ code, I'm not quite sure how to
cast/use it.

Please feel free to ask any questions that would help you to answer my question.

Best Regards,
Ambar