[vtkusers] Problem with checkerWidget in VTK+QT

Jothy jothybasu at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 11:34:05 EDT 2010

Good point guys!

Now its working.Just to keep it in the list archives for somebody else

Here is what I did

Added checkerwidget member in header file

private:

    Ui::Widget *ui;

    vtkCheckerboardWidget* checkerWidget;

and

 this->checkerWidget =vtkCheckerboardWidget::New();in the source file

Correct if I am wrong. I am just started to learn c++.

Thanks,

Jothy

On Tue, Aug 10, 2010 at 4:25 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>