[vtkusers] Interpolation of data..

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Fri Apr 23 09:40:53 EDT 2010

 Hi..I can independently view those grids... This is what I have done..vtkUnstructuredGrid *scatterG = MyApp::getInstance()>getScatterGrid();vtkUnstructuredGrid *meshG = MyApp::getInstance()>getMeshGrid();vtkSmartPointer probe = vtkSmartPointer::New(); probe>SetSource(scatterG); probe>SetInput(meshG); probe>Update();vtkDataArray *data = probe>GetOutput()>GetPointData()>GetScalar(); vtkDoubleArray *doubleArray = vtkDoubleArray::SafeDownCast(data);MyContour::getInstance()>setDisplayArray(doubleArray);After doing this, i click on contour display button, and the contour for bathymetry gets displayed for meshG.Initially, meshG doesnt have depth/elevation (z) value. z value is always 0 for every node point. x and y corresponds to the lon and lat respectively.But the scatter data contains lon, lat, and depth.. So, once the interpolation is done, i should get the bathymetry (depth/elevation) for meshG also..'MyContour' in the above code is the class which displays the contours for wh
 atever data is being passed.So, any suggestions or comments..??ThanksRegards Rakesh Patil Original message  From:Dean Inglis< dean.inglis at camris.ca > Date: 23 Apr 10 16:49:50 Subject:Re: Re:[vtkusers]Interpolation of data.. To: "Rakesh Patil"