[vtkusers] Information about vtkShepardMethod....

Eric E. Monson emonson at cs.duke.edu
Fri Apr 23 08:59:33 EDT 2010

Hey Rakesh,

I think the dimensions are like the resolution of the grid that will be used to sample the data (i.e. how many point the output structured grid will have in each direction). The ModelBounds is the (boundaries of the) position in space that will be sampled.

-Eric

Eric E Monson
Duke Visualization Technology Group