[vtkusers] Interpolation of data..

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Fri Apr 23 04:40:57 EDT 2010

 Hi Dean...I tried using probe filter as given in the example ... Is there a condition that it should have source as image data type only..?? Because, as i said, i have two unstructured grid.. So how do i do it..??Thanks.RegardsRakesh Patil Original message From:"Dean Inglis"< dean.inglis at camris.ca >Date: 22 Apr 10 17:50:10Subject:[vtkusers]Interpolation of data..To: "vtkusers archive" Have a look at vtkProbeFilter as well...DeanOn Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 10:38 PM, Rakesh Patilwrote:> Hello,>> I have two unstructured grids.. One contains only points (scattered > points.> Huge in number.) And another contains a mesh data. Element, nodes etc.> I need to interpolate this mesh to the scatter data.. Scatter data is a> bathymetry data containing, lat/lon and depth...>> Is there any inbuilt class in VTK to do the interpolation done..??>> Thanks>> Regards> Rakesh PatilThese are the two ways I've seen to do interpolation:http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/InterpolateTerrainhttp://www.v
 tk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/ShepardMethodThanks,DavidPowered by www.kitware.comVisit other Kitware opensource projects at http://www.kitware.com/opensource/opensource.htmlPlease keep messages ontopic and check the VTK FAQ at: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTKFAQFollow this link to subscribe/unsubscribe:http://www.vtk.org/mailman/listinfo/vtkusers