[vtkusers] Fwd: Re: How to add a text in the render window ??

Rakesh Patil rakeshthp at in.com
Sat Apr 17 00:48:21 EDT 2010

Hi,Thanks for your quick reply.. Let me be more precise.. I want to place the text on mouse click..Suppose i click at a particular location, a small pop up window will appear asking to enter a text..And once I enter a text, that text should get displayed at the clicked position.. And further, as i zoom in/out,the text also should zoom..The text source and vector text zooms.. but i cant set the position there..Any suggestions..??ThanksRegardsRakesh Patil Original message From:"David Doria"< daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com >Date: 21 Jan 10 12:27:15Subject: Re: [vtkusers] How to add a text in the render window ??To: Rakesh PatilHello users,I want to insert a text in my render window.. But the text should be zoomable and should not be fixed.. The example herehttp://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/DisplayTextdisplays "Hello World" at the bottom of the window and its position remains same throughout.. I want this actor to zoom along with the sphere..Any ideas or suggestions how to achieve t
 his..??ThanksRegards Rakesh Patil You're looking for these: http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/TextSource http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK/Examples/VectorTextThanks,DavidGet Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!