[vtkusers] vtkImageViewer2 and vtkSeedWidget

John Durkin jrd5084 at psu.edu
Sun Apr 11 22:40:07 EDT 2010

That's where I'm running into trouble.  Is there any difference between
vtkRenderWindowInteractor + vtkInteractorStyleImage and imageviewer2?  Can
you still change the contrast and all of the other functionality that
imageviewer2 has?

thanks,
John

On Sun, Apr 11, 2010 at 5:12 PM, David Doria
<daviddoria+vtk at gmail.com<daviddoria%2Bvtk at gmail.com>