[vtkusers] Drawing objects interactively in VTK..??

Darshan Pai darshanpai at gmail.com
Wed Apr 7 18:26:32 EDT 2010

I don't know how to get the matrices defined . Maybe someone can help .
But vtkRenderer has some functions like DisplayToView() and ViewToWorld()
which can get you the world coordinate for that point.
The default camera has the clipping information .  You provide the depth of
the point
The world point will be <x*depth, y*depth, depth*-1*nearclipplane>

See if it works .

Regards
Darshan