[vtkusers] Boolean Operation on two (cube) objects

Sebastian Gatzka sebastian.gatzka at stud.tu-darmstadt.de
Tue Apr 6 04:47:01 EDT 2010

This sounds very promising, but I wasn't able to do something like this
(how surprising!).
I thought about using the vtkImplicitBoolean for creating implicit data
from two polyData objects.
And than clip one object with the implicit Data from implicitBoolean.
Have a look at the attached code.

Any ideas how I can manage this?