[vtkusers] vtkImageItem expected behavior?

Marcus D. Hanwell marcus.hanwell at kitware.com
Fri Apr 2 09:57:26 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

I had meant to clean that class up a little. I was using it to test new
functionality, but then became so focused on getting all the necessary
features into the charts I had not looked at it. I will take a look at the
class today - it was intended to be a generic item where you could add
images to a scene, but was also heavily used when prototyping new API.

Thanks for reminding me about this, and thanks for all the feedback.

Marcus